Friday, August 16, 2019

My Proudest Moment

   

 My Proudest Moment
The year was 2015. I was scared because I was joining a  club. The name of the club was Marist Saints, It was a rugby league club.

I was in fear and my heartbeat was going fast like race cars racing for the grand final. In my stomach I felt a weird feeling and it was like a lion roaring in my stomach. When I went on the field, I was looking for the unders team I was going to play for. When I found them I ran up to them and I had to introduce myself to the team and I was really nervous because I didn’t know the people in my team. The team were pros and I was a newbie and when we started training my coach told me and my team to jog up to a green post. When we were almost finished, we finished off with a rugby league game.At the end of training I was ready for my first rugby game.

When it was my first rugby league game I was shivering like I was in snow and I had no confidence in myself because I did not know that much of rugby league and it was my first game. My heartbeat was going like a cheetah running after its prey. When my coach told me to go on the field and I did. When the game was over. I knew how to play rugby league. That Is my Proudest Moment.
By Kale   


No comments:

Post a Comment