Friday, July 5, 2019

My SuperHero Enlargement


Enlargement Super Hero Art

  1. What did you accomplish?
 I accomplished my Hulk enlargement. I followed the gridlines to create my Hulk enlargement. 

2. Are you satisfied with your Super Hero enlargement? Why / Why not?            Of course. I am satisfied because it turned out well in the end. The painting made my Hulk much more better, than the initial drawing. 



  1. What did you find easy when you created your SuperHero enlargement? Painting. I found painting easy as I did little bits at a time.




  1. What did you find challenging when you were creating your SuperHero enlargement? I found enlarging the Hulk challenging because the arms and feet were hard to draw.

  1. What do you need to work on? My enlarging. I found measuring the gridlines difficult and I need to use the ruler more often to make accurate measurements.
  






  1. What would you change with your Super Hero enlargement? I would change his left foot because the left toe is smaller than the right toe.  






7. What would you do next time to improve superhero enlargement? To have go to do this task on my own before asking Miss Paton.


No comments:

Post a Comment